Preservation Alliance Corporate Membership can enhance your organization's image while simultaneously increasing your brand awareness to our many dedicated members, countless national organizations, and our extensive regional database.
Corporate Membership benefits include:
- Annual subscription to Preservation Matters, the Alliance's seasonal newsletter that keeps you informed on preservation issues and upcoming events and activities
- Monthly E-Newsletter that provides timely advocacy and issue updates and details on upcoming events
- Philadelphia's Best Buildings In [and around] Center City guidebook for online member sign-up
- Discounted admission for four staff members to Alliance events, tours, and workshops
- Half price admission to any Preservation Alliance Architectural Walking Tour
- 10% off standard room rates at the historic Morris House Hotel located in Washington Square, Philadelphia (not to be combined with other discounts
- 10% off all non-sale merchandise at the Elfreth's Alley Museum Shop located in House #124 on the Nation’s Oldest Street
- Discounted rates on home and auto insurance from HUB International
- Company name, logo, contact information, and hyperlink to your company website on the Preservation Alliance’s website for one year
- Recognition as a Corporate Sponsor in each issue of Preservation Matters, the Alliance's newsletter
- Access to Preservation Alliance research tools and resources
- Four hours per year of consulting time with Preservation Alliance staff
- Additional employees of your company may receive the benefits of your membership for the discounted rate of $20 per person.
For more information about Corporate Membership, please contact the Director of Membership Development at 215.546.1146 x3 or email@example.com.
Return to Top | Return Home