Professional Partner Membership
Preservation Alliance Professional Partner Membership provides regional professionals and businesses with a unique outlet for business promotion through our Professional Partner online directory, professional networking, and educational enhancement through the Alliance’s expertly led Hard Hat Tours and industry related lectures in addition to other benefits which include professional publications, research tools and more. Priced affordably for all businesses at $250 per year, Professional Partner Membership is one of the most effective ways to support the Alliance’s mission with a noticeable return on your investment. Join today!
The benefits of Professional Partner membership:
- Invitations and discounts for two staff members to Alliance events, tours and workshops, including Professional Partner Hard Hat tours, lectures and educational forums. Additional employees may receive the benefits of your membership for $15 per person.
- Annual subscription to Preservation Matters, the Alliance's seasonal newsletter that keeps you informed on preservation issues, events and activities
- Monthly E-Newsletter that provides timely advocacy and issue updates and details on upcoming events
- Listing in the Alliance's online Professional Partner Directory and in each issue of Preservation Matters
- Four hours per year of consulting time with Preservation Alliance staff
- Half price admission to any Preservation Alliance Architectural Walking Tour
- 10% discount at AIA Bookstore and Design Center (store and website)
- 10% off standard room rates at the historic Morris House Hotel located in Washington Square, Philadelphia (not to be combined with other discounts)
- 10% off all non-sale merchandise at the Elfreth's Alley Museum Shop located in House #124 on the Nation’s Oldest Street
- Discounted rates on home and auto insurance from HUB International
- 30% off cover price of Philadelphia Architecture: A Guide to the City (3rd edition, 2009) by John Andrew Gallery
- Access to Preservation Alliance research tools and resources
BECOME A PROFESSIONAL PARTNER
Questions? Please contact the Director of Membership Development at 215-546-1146 x3, email@example.com.
Click Here to visit the Professional Partner Directory.
Return to Top | Return Home